Contribute to our Calm Down Dear listening post - share your thoughts on feminism over the past 10 years!
Let's keep this conversation going!
To celebrate 10 Years of Calm Down Dear, we are asking you to contribute to this discussion. Throughout the festival, we will have a listening post stationed in the foyer for artists, audience and the CPT community to listen to and reflect, and to share their thoughts on where feminism is now, the journey it's been on over the past 10 years, and where it might be going.
How to get involved:
It's simple! Just record a voice memo or audio file in a quiet room and email it to us. We have a couple of prompting questions to help inspire you and start the conversation but we welcome you to reflect independently. Once you are happy with your recordings then please email them to Iona at email@example.com.
If you need help or support, then please feel free to reach out.
- Where do you believe feminism was placed in 2013 compared to 2023?
- How has feminism changed over the past 10 years?
- Where do you think the conversations will focus in the next 10 years?
- What do you think Calm Down, Dear (a feminist work festival) means today? Is it still relevant?
- Is feminism still important? What needs to change?
- What do you believe to be the contesting issues in feminism in 2023?
- Charlie Josephine
- Louise Orwin
- Lilli Geissendorfer
- Figs in Wigs
Listening post curator: Iona Bremner
Calm Down Dear festival runs 31 May - 17 Jun 2023. Browse over 35 events here.