Hire our newly-refurbished theatre space for your event or production.
Our theatre space is available to hire outside of CPT’s regular programming. We generally release our availability quarterly, after we announce each season of programming. To be the first to find out when the theatre is available for hire, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Capacity: 65 (end-on). Alternative layouts available upon request
- Fully technically equipped. Please note that in order to use our technical equipment you must book one of our in-house technicians. Please include technical requirements in your booking enquiry
- Features removable dance floor, dressing room, air conditioning and ventilation system
- Hire fee includes access to kitchen facilitates and microwave
- The performance space is fully accessible, but at present the technical operating position is not wheelchair accesible
We’re based a two-minute walk from Warren Street, Euston Square and Euston Station. We’re opposite Sainsbury’s Local, on the corner of Hampstead Road and Drummond Street.
Weekday day rate: £30+VAT/hour – bookable in half days (10am-2pm or 2pm-6pm) or whole days (10am-6pm)
Weekend day rate: £35+VAT/hour – bookable in half days (10am-2pm or 2pm-6pm) or whole days (10am-6pm)
£410+VAT, additional performances at £350+VAT. We offer an 85/15% ticket split in your favour.
Included in the hire fee is:
- Access to the space (inc. dressing room) 5 hours before event start time
- 4 hour get-in with venue technician* on the same day as the event
- Listing on our website, tickets sold through our box office system online, in person and over the phone
- Two members of staff to work the bar and box office for the event
- Access to the bar
*Please note that in order to use our technical equipment you must book for one of our in-house technicians, and will be charged on an hourly rate for this (4 hours minimum)